Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

How acurate are the Clear Blue Digital Pregnancy Tests?

I Had a pregnancy scare and i took a clear blue digital pregnancy test about 15 mins ago and it said i wasnt pregnant. Should i take another one or go with what this one tells me?

maxine w
    not that great very poorly. i took them for 6 weeks and it showed up not pregnat. i knew i was cause of certain things went 2 the doc i was 8 weeks pregnat. at home test suk

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you should probably wait a few more days [like 3-5] and take the other as soon as you wake up that morning.. good luck hun.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it depends on how early ur taking it. I took mine when i was 4 days late in the morning and it came up positive straight away. If your less then a week late it could be a false negitive it depends on how high ur hcg levels are. Leave it for now and maybe take one in a couple of days.

good luck!

BaBy nUmBeR 4 oN bOaRd
    I used cheap brands that showed a faint positive from 5 days before my period was due though the clearblue digital said not pregnant. I then re-tested with a clearblue the following morning & it said PREGNANT. So it showed positive 5 days before my period was due. They are not as sensitive as the normal cheap or standard pregnancy tests but work fine from about 4 days plus before your period is due

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If your periods late and you are infact pregnant it may or may not show. Everyones different, your HCG levels mighten be enough to show an accurate reading. Your best off going to the doctors and taking their tests, as they are more accurate.

Goodluck

6wks 4days
    i would recommend first response. someone told me to use them and indeed so so fast and possitive

♥ x Danielle x ♥
    Ive taken a clear blue and it has come up negative when i have been pregnant, it was just taken too early...You havent said when you think you may have concieved or if your period is late?
    If your period is late and you have taken a test a would take that as a negative.
    If your period is not due yet or the day you think you may have concieved was only 1 week or so ago then i would definatly test again on a few days time or when your period is due just to be certain.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information