No I don't want a stupid reading. No thank you. I am merely looking for a group discussion forum for people having trouble with coping. It seems unfair that people that live through distressing events have open groups where they can discuss their fears out loud and get help with things like being victims of crime or suffering mental illness. And yet psychics (whether you believe in them or not) have no where to talk openly about what they are going through. At least not with out stupid catches and sales pitches.
Can I just re-iterate I don't give a stuff if you believe in them or not, that was not my question, nor was I intending to spark a debate on your spiritual/scientific beliefs I just want to know if there's a site that is just for discussions, not sales. eg, if you were a catholic and wanted to discuss god and religeon, you have the option of doing this without getting spam and stupid "$5 $5 I help you pray" idiots chasing after you. Surely there is an open forum out there that is aimed more at discussing the topic rather than trying to sell it?
Can I just re-iterate I don't give a stuff if you believe in them or not, that was not my question, nor was I intending to spark a debate on your spiritual/scientific beliefs I just want to know if there's a site that is just for discussions, not sales. eg, if you were a catholic and wanted to discuss god and religeon, you have the option of doing this without getting spam and stupid "$5 $5 I help you pray" idiots chasing after you. Surely there is an open forum out there that is aimed more at discussing the topic rather than trying to sell it?