Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Terrorist

elsie.1912

Terrorist

Aid? After answering a question just now it make me think. We have Muslim people here who are sending aid to Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq.etc. The live in this country, use our NHS and some things that even we can't get and this is how they act.
    My question is........what do you think would have happened in the second world war, if germans and italians living here were sending aid to their homeland so they could buy weapons?
    Why has the UK become so weak?
    Michelle......isn't that absolutely disgusting!
    Kamran.....here you go again...what is stupid about the question? is it because you dont agree with it?....i'll tell you, in WW2 the germans and italians were put into pow camps because we couldn't even have risked our security by letting them roam free.
    And also Kamran...........since when was this question about YOU???
    It's always got to be about you hasnt it Kamran? it probably because the only person that likes you..........is you!
    Cyberus....more people in this country need to stick up for themselves.
    Annonny.....i never once mentioned that all musllims are doing this. you sound very like an idiot on here that wants proof all the time.
    tuddy......why dont you read the question properly..did i mention them WORKING in the NHS?
    and these are my thoughts, not a papers. i dont even buy sunday papers.
    now run along
    Maintaingmy......the UK DO NOT...use terrorism. they do not have suicide bombers....use children for their needs. the question is not about sending money home to relatives. it is about sending money to support terrorists...or are you too thick to understand the quesion?....obviously!!

michele s
    good question

but people are afraid to ask it because they will be seen as racist - there were no such qualms in the forties - it was national security above peoples feelings

in support of your answer - those convicted of the plot to behead a soldier lived in Birmingham
    the ring leader was living on benefits = yet trotted back and forth to oakistan with his family to deliver supplies and money to al qaeda murderers
    and one of his fellow plotters worked as a pupil support officer in a Birmingham secondary school ....

edit
    maintaining - you are right - but are the two connected?

MMA
    UAE and Saudi have hired and are paying British engineers who are working on oil fields. what would you tell them if they said ''westerners give our money to their government and then they invade our countries''?

if some people cant follow, UAE pays BP, BP pays employees, employees pay taxes, taxes pay for military equipment, military equipment drop on civilians head...!

I just got it! lol @ S4BS!

Michele - that is outrageous, and so are these:
    "Evidence of the death of Baha Mousa and the serious abuse of 10 other Iraqi civilians is clear in establishing this is not true," by British "freedom seekers" torturing...
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/3675215.stm

Elsie - I have not once asked for proof! I took your word and I and don't offend anyone so don't insult me.
    I just said your argument is unreasonable. if you are going to make such a comment you should consider this comparison.

tuddy
    heres an idea for you - lets send every immigrant who works in the NHS back home, and then see how long 'your' NHS lasts

put down that daily mail and smell the coffee

of course, the british govt would never sell arms to or buy oil from terrorists and brutally oppressive regimes with appalling human rights records would they

st.abbs
    Italians and Germans were not allowed to live in Britain at the 2nd world war, they were put in camps until the war was over.
    Britain has become weak because the British people have no backbone and are scared of the bullies who call them racist should they complain.

Ern T
    The Italians and Germans were identifiable as citizens of counties we were at war with, we are not at war with Pakistan or Afghanistan. Did we hound all the Irish when the IRA were active?

Louis
    People often send money to their families...especially when they live in a wealthy country and their families live in poor ones.

I'm sure a GBP could go a long way in those countries you named.

Phil T
    we are idiots......now iran and iraq are buddies

nita270640
    i would answer you else, that the nations of England Ireland Scotland and wales,,would be as quick as each other in sending these people back to their beloved home lands,,and not just them but all who come into our lands to milk the cream of whats available,via benefits in any shape or form,, the USA was called the land of the free,,, but the united kingdoms has become the free land where if your an alien to the land you get every benefit going,, i am proud to be British but the governments make me sick, i have only ever claimed child family allowance and worked all my life before my accident in 1998, i have had to fight for invalidity benefit, i was injured at work and through no fault of mine

if the government had acted this way in world war 2 the nation would have been up in arms,, this government does care about its subjects, as if it did we wouldn't be over run with people who pay towards terrorism

ern t we have soldiers in Ireland unless you didn't notice, my cousin lost his life fighting in northern Ireland, as have many

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information