Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Anna P

Am i the only one who thinks jacob black haters suck?

Seriously. As far As I’ve read from Jacob black haters most of them don’t even see the entire picture. They just see Edward Cullen in all his vampire "hottie" glory and his little lamb Bella swan the clumsy. Then they see Jacob as the big bad wolf trying to take the lamb from the wonderful lion. uhm well that wonderful lion ran off with his tail between his legs from Bella swan and her unforgettable paper cut. But I didn’t see Jacob running off in a slump when Paul tried to attack Bella. No he protected her, and he didn’t flee like Edward who by the way neither of them really think they’re best for each other so how is that a stable relationship? Bella has low self esteem and Edward finds himself a complete danger. Besides Jacob’s wolf tendencies when he’s upset, he is more human that Edward is. But the point is, Jacob isn’t a loser. He doesn’t suck. He is one of the best characters in the twilight series. And im tired of having to defend him alone. I hope my defending him is not just me alone. Im SURE there are other Jacob lovers out their. Are you one of them?

Jesus=Savior<3
    i hate people who bash jacob too! i am team edward but i respect and like jacob. i know he was amazing to bella in new moon and basically rescued her when edward left. but i know that edward and bella will end up together and i'm happy for that but i also love jacob. he's such a sweetheart. he loves bella sooo much. i love jacob but i only love the idea of him and bella as friends and nothing more. i want him to be happy and imprint on a nice girl and just live as a human and not as a wolf for the rest of his life. i want him to have his happy ending!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information