Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

People who own Mazda Miata's or know alot about them. Here's a question.?

Okay, so I know that the grand touring and the touring are like all different types of cars, but do some of the models seriously don't come with air conditioning? Thanks, and can you tell me what the Touring comes like STANDARD with.?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It depends to some degree on the year. To find out the difference in current models go to the Mazda site.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It depends to some degree on the year. To find out the difference in current models go to the Mazda site.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    all the newer ones have air conditioning standard. ok....here is the break down of Mazda Miata's. There's 3 trim levels: sport, touring and grand touring. sport does not have cruise control or power locks. touring does have power locks, windows, cruise control. grand touring has leather, 6 disc in dash CD player, xenon headlights, maybe rain sensing wipers (not sure if those come on the miata) and a few other things. all of them come standard with a 6 speed manual transmission. you can get an automatic on any of the models, it costs about a thousand dollars more than the same car in a manual would. all of them come standard with a retractable soft top. it's made out of a really heavy duty material that holds up great in all weather. i think it's vinyl....on the grand touring you can get a retractable hard top. these are a good bit more expensive, but if you can afford it, it's totally worth it. they are beautiful and completely automatic. just press the button and it folds down into the car in 3 separate pieces. super awesome. and they have a real glass window that can defrost. here's another neat Miata fact. there's no room for a spare tire in a Miata obviously. there is a tire repair kit in the trunk. those tires can go 50 miles on a flat, enough to get you to a safe place to take care of it. kinda neat.
    a lot of cars aren't so great after a few years. like a Kia, you don't want one that's 10 years old, it's garbage. Mazda's last forever. It's one of the few cars that i would Rather buy used than new. maybe the only car... you can get a better price of course, and if it was owned by one person who didn't rag it out, then it's a great car. they have very few maintenance problems, and when they are in the shop, it's not usually anything big to fix. the last few used ones i sold were in great condition, on a 2003 the one latch on the top had to be replaced. no biggie.
    hope this helped. Miata's are wonderful little sports cars that are amazingly fun to drive.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    all the newer ones have air conditioning standard. ok....here is the break down of Mazda Miata's. There's 3 trim levels: sport, touring and grand touring. sport does not have cruise control or power locks. touring does have power locks, windows, cruise control. grand touring has leather, 6 disc in dash CD player, xenon headlights, maybe rain sensing wipers (not sure if those come on the miata) and a few other things. all of them come standard with a 6 speed manual transmission. you can get an automatic on any of the models, it costs about a thousand dollars more than the same car in a manual would. all of them come standard with a retractable soft top. it's made out of a really heavy duty material that holds up great in all weather. i think it's vinyl....on the grand touring you can get a retractable hard top. these are a good bit more expensive, but if you can afford it, it's totally worth it. they are beautiful and completely automatic. just press the button and it folds down into the car in 3 separate pieces. super awesome. and they have a real glass window that can defrost. here's another neat Miata fact. there's no room for a spare tire in a Miata obviously. there is a tire repair kit in the trunk. those tires can go 50 miles on a flat, enough to get you to a safe place to take care of it. kinda neat.
    a lot of cars aren't so great after a few years. like a Kia, you don't want one that's 10 years old, it's garbage. Mazda's last forever. It's one of the few cars that i would Rather buy used than new. maybe the only car... you can get a better price of course, and if it was owned by one person who didn't rag it out, then it's a great car. they have very few maintenance problems, and when they are in the shop, it's not usually anything big to fix. the last few used ones i sold were in great condition, on a 2003 the one latch on the top had to be replaced. no biggie.
    hope this helped. Miata's are wonderful little sports cars that are amazingly fun to drive.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information