Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds spooky, and there's lots of interpretations. If you trust factcheck.org, it explains Obama's intentions. You may want to Google: civilian national security force....it can take you to factcheck.org.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For this to be successful- truly successful, and not just a messy and bloody tragedy (at least not as bloody), it would need to be done gradually over the course of a couple generations as there are far too many veterans who would use their expertise to go guns blazing against this sort of thing...

However, I do not believe the radical leftists care about blood spilled or lives lost, so long as they come out on top- and they already have been introducing gradual increases in power for themselves, always consolidating their hold and control over people, regardless of the party in charge.

Pink Pearls
    I think it is a master plan to Control Americans just like Hitler.. Now i am worried who is the target..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He calls them ACORN.

F BO.

ONE TERM!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So you are saying civilians shouldn't be employed in areas to help provide national security?

as far as the right-wing fear tactics about a Hitler Youth program, we already have programs that get children ready for the military.

beck is feeding you full of horse shit in an attempt to save his ratings and advertising dollars.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He wants a group to be able to barge into your home and take your guns or whatever else he wants.
    He is fighting to change this great nation.
    His enemy's are the U.S. citizens.
    The people who stand for Freedom and the Constitution are his threats.

You didn't listen long enough. After he advocated for the civilian national security force he said that he was going to turn each and every Conservative into a blueberry pancake and order the new security force to feed them to illegal immigrants for breakfast while he gave their guns and ammo to his inner city gangster buddies and shipped their Bibles to the atheist scientists for their Bible Bonfire and Immoral Dance Fest.

btw, it's the blind sheep who believe what they hear without verifying it. The first question is always "Is this true?"

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I certainly welcome him to do that. I really and truly hope he does.

I don't think he has the stones though. He was having a Biden moment when he said that. You know somebody got him behind the scenes and said "[email protected] don't say that sh*t out loud!"

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information