Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    God has no actual gender. He has expressed that he wishes to be called "Father" and so in reverence and respect we do so.

However, I do strongly disagree with Pantheism. The God I worship, the God of Jacob and Issac, the God of the Bible, has made it abundantly clear that He is NOT part of the creation, he is holy, separate, and apart from it.

But I thank you for sharing your views with us, I am always interested in seeing what other people think and believe. Have a good evening.

God has no actual gender. He has expressed that he wishes to be called "Father" and so in reverence and respect we do so.

However, I do strongly disagree with Pantheism. The God I worship, the God of Jacob and Issac, the God of the Bible, has made it abundantly clear that He is NOT part of the creation, he is holy, separate, and apart from it.

But I thank you for sharing your views with us, I am always interested in seeing what other people think and believe. Have a good evening.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whereas the reference to man is used throughout scripture, it does refer to male and female. Your understanding has been mixed with new age teaching, because you cannot be like Jesus, perfect, without being born again. Just reading the bible without the Holy Spirit will give you no revelation, and you will form your own understanding. This is the result of modern day religions, many ideas but little truth. Our truth comes from God, not man.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information