Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What should I wear under a really short tight denim miniskirt..serious answers only?

ok, my bf asked me if he could buy me a really short denim mini, because he loves my long legs...I said yes and we went shopping together this past weekend and found one that we both loved...it is really, really short and very tight....we are going to go out this coming weekend and I want to wear it probably with some higher heels..my question is what should I wear under it, and since I am not going to want to carry a purse and have no pockets, how do I carry items like cell phone, keys, cigarettes, etc....I know it is not a life threatening problem, but I need suggestions....thanks so very much...I know my bf is excited about this miniskirt, lol

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course yer don`t need anything but I prefer a pair of real small lace panties Recon he`s gunna be sliding his hand up to investigate just how good yer leg are and that always adds an extra bit of excitement.
    Get him ter carry yer bits It`s always fun holding a guy close and going through the pockets to find what yer need.

Your boyfriend wants to buy and have you wear something like that not just because he loves your long legs but because he is hoping he could see more.For your boyfriends preference wear nothing under it.As far as something that could go under it ummmmmm biker shorts?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    nothing

your bf will be even more excited

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You would have gotten more serious answers if you'd posted this in in the Beauty & Style section

Definitely not a thong. Go for boy shorts or tights.

You could wear a holster thingy on your hip to carry your cellphone and keys. If you want to carry any more than those two things, though, you're going to have to give in and carry a purse...sorry.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You would have gotten more serious answers if you'd posted this in in the Beauty & Style section

Definitely not a thong. Go for boy shorts or tights.

You could wear a holster thingy on your hip to carry your cellphone and keys. If you want to carry any more than those two things, though, you're going to have to give in and carry a purse...sorry.

Your boyfriend wants to buy and have you wear something like that not just because he loves your long legs but because he is hoping he could see more.For your boyfriends preference wear nothing under it.As far as something that could go under it ummmmmm biker shorts?

You're better off carrying a purse. A hip pack is the only other option I can think of to carry your stuff. And wear double-panel underwear, like figure skaters do. Or maybe tights.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    where a no entry sign

KC Harlow
    You won't only excite your boyfriend but other men. So unless he doesn't mind other men looking at your ass cheeks then good for him n_n

As for what to wear underneath. Try wearing black (or bright) three quarter tights, because if your boyfriend REALLY wants to see you in the miniskirt JUST for your legs he'll not mind at all because he can still see your legs :P

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information