Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fellow atheists, I have bad news.?

Notice that this is directed towards atheists. So your god help me, theists, if you answer this question, I'll kill a dog in your name.

I heard from a source (who is perfect and so much smarter than all of us) that we were wrong and god is real. Apparently, the idea that square circles are impossible to make was wrong. My source opened my eyes and revealed to me what god made in the shape of square circles. They are..... wrestling rings. Yes, these square shaped platforms on which oiled, muscular men tussle are proof of god's power.

My source made it clear to me. He said: "Wresting rings are referred to as squared circles. Square and Circle are nothing more than labels created by humans. This also shows your complete non-understanding of language."

Of course, 'squared circles' and 'square circles' are not the same, which gives my source a 'complete non-understanding of language'. Also, shapes are not man-made. It doesn't matter what alien species studies math or where in the universe you go, a square is a square and a circle is a circle. Nonetheless, he persisted in claiming that an industry term, which was coined 'to be cute' because of the popularity of a cultural phenomena, was proof of god's ability to contradictorily change definitive features of two shapes.

Sorry fellow atheists, it looks like we lost. Can't you see? He is a prophet among men!
    Notice that it was a direct quote. I didn't spell 'wrestling' wrong, he did. I'd rather not have people bashing me for something that isn't my fault. It just looks like I did it. :P
    Let me get this straight, xaxorm. The whole of Christianity gets on YA to tell them how Jesus persuaded them into believing the 'true' path, yet I can't talk about how someone 'showed me the light'? This may be a personal grievance, but it is a religious topic about conversion. If you're going to crucify me, you have to crucify Mohammad and Jesus too. Well, you'll have to re-crucify Jesus. :P

I knew it! All along, I just knew!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information