children? which law says so? Where is it? If I provide X amount for the expenses and medical treatment of my child, for which I don't have custody; is it legal for the other party to use that money to pay legal fees (lawyers) related to our court case?
Child Support is what I mean, sorry for the mistake (lost in Spanish "Pension Alimentaria" to English translation).

Actually, the I'm not the person involved in the issue is just a question that I need to know if is legal or not for the ex to use the Child Support money for attorney fees. Is there a law or rule that states this and where can I find it?

The thing is that this mother/tutor, that gets the money (because of proven missuse of the money) has been ordered to report the expenses of the mentally handicapped (32yrs.) daughter. One of the items she reported the previous time and ONLY time was the attorneys' fees.
Oh plus, doesn't let the father see the daughter although, there's an order for that. So the father has trie for 11 years to be able to see her, and be responsible but also needs to know that the money is going to the appropiate expenses.