Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    dougterry63

My ex-wife Is beating my children and possibly molesting them. She's been...

...turned in, law does nothing. Help! My ex-wife has been turned into the law on a number of occasions For beating my 2 sons. Black and blue bruises on my youngest sons back was reported by his school system, He was in terrible pain. Nothing ever became of it. My oldest son was forced to strip down bare naked with all of his private parts displayed and was told to stand there while mother got off beating him when he was 15 years of age. this mother has a sick mind and should be admitted but the law is afraid of her. I feel, If I had to spend 7 months in jail for missing child support payment, she should spend time in jail for physical and mental cruelty and should not be allowed to have the children . Many things are going on that I don't have space to share. For many years, I've been at loss for answers or help to save my children.

paula r
    take your sons away, move to anotehr state or something, i know law is dumb and htey sometimes dont do anything. just move away
    !!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information