I live in the country some 90+ miles from the nearest large city. I'm a former television repair technician with 30+ years of on-the-job experience. I also design,modify and build specialized test equipment as a hobby. I suffer greatly from a automobile accident induced back injury that makes it impossible for me too drive long-distances.

engineering expertise

In the 1980s I designed and built the first ON TV WXON Ch # 20 Detroit MI synchronization De-scrambler that utilized (5) small IC chips. LM741 op amp, LM380 PA , LM1310 PLL, 2-LM4047s multivibrators. The small bootleg device worked perfectly (actually to perfectly) It eventually forced the ON TV subscription service to go out of business and to scrap the entire pay television format.

The primary function of the five chip device was to uncover a hidden (on the sound carrier) horizontal synchronization signal.

That was in the past, now I'm desperately looking for a web site where I can use my years of advanced technical knowledge and hands-on experience once again too earn a honest living.

I appreciate any input you can provide me with