Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    pearcejustin

Want to get a motorcycle. Any suggestions on a bike. Really interested in a...

...Ducati or Harley.? Anyone know any good bikes or how to chose one over another.
    I am looking for a cruising bike. Thinking about a softail, VRSC, or a Dyna. Any suggestions on the best of the three.

ymmot ton
    I would like to have both, but they are at opposing ends of the spectrum.
    You need to get out of the house , go to some dealerships, buy some magazines, and decide what it is that you want.
    You're not even in the same universe with these two bikes!

Jake
    Yeah should I get a ferrari or a hummer? Decide what style you want and then don't get the fastest one.

Kenneth C
    Ducati is a sports bike and harley is a cruiser. They are completly diffrent. You need to decide what type you want first. If this is your first bike i wouldnt suggest going for either one at first. They're pretty expensive and odds are you will drop them atleast once. Get something cheap, gain confidence and experience, then ove up.

sn00p
    ducatti and harley are opposite ends of the scale... the only harley remotely close to a ducati would be a vrod... and it's still very little in common other than "go fast"
    maybe you might want to ponder between a buell and a ducati if you want to compare comparable bikes. buell offers crotch rocket types like the ducatti and then you still get the harley (buell is affiliated with harley)

emucompboy
    If you're interested in a Ducati, first have a look at pictures of the Suzuki SV650s.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information