Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok I am writing a 3 page paper and I need help please. Please do not leave any...

...negative comments? 1. I must have two resources of information to write a 300-450 word paper on "The Latest and the Greatest CMC" for meetings or groups of five or more

2. Describe one or two new developments (within the last five years) in CMC. Explaining how this development works.

3. Describe how this new development will change the CMC process.

4. Describe the ideal application: type of group, size of group, cost of support

5. Give the opportunity, would you want to participate in a meeting using this CMC?

CMC means Computer Mediated Communication

Unregistered
    Okay, here is my reply. I just found this while using google to try and finish the exact same assignment. My answer is that group dynamics has got to be the stupidest college course I've taken to date. It is totally unfair that the online students at ITT are given so much more work than those who take the class on campus. It must be nice to be able to attend college and not have to work full time, making it almost impossible to incorporate this stupid online BS course into your schedule while having to wait on everyone else to participate in the project they must help you finish, and they don't participate until the last minute!!!!!!!!!! Raawr!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information