Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Omni

How can I improve the sound of my 08' Kawasaki Ninja 250R? What brand exhuast...

...gives the most aggressive sound? I'm not looking to gain HP, or make it quicker. its a 250 lol, I would like to give it more of a sports bike sound.

teknodogg
    get a full exhaust system...jardine, satos, yoshimura, akropovic, harris, muzzy ....look for those if they make it for your bike

Lover not a Fighter
    There's just about no way to get a DEEP rumble of large engine from small engine.

If you were to remove the baffles, you get a really noise, sharp, high pitch (annoying) engine sound.
    ===
    You can try other performance exhaust. But in my opinion, it is less aggressive to be loud and slow.

Good Luck...

Tito
    I found this website after 250r and it has helped me a lot.

David S
    For sound... Just fit a race system exhaust (muffler) but they will just increase the noise and annoy your neighbours, on a 250 the power gain would not really be noticable.
    Just a bit of advice, fit a free flowing air filter on your bike if you change the exhaust. K&N or something equivalent, that will give you much better sound out of the exhaust and noise from the air box as well.

YZF750R
    Gutting (removing baffles) doesn't sound good at all. It's louder but sounds rediculous and is usually obvious. It also has an adverse effect on hp.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Muzzy has the best relationship with Kawasaki sport bikes. More so in their line of full exhaust systems.

Since slip ons don't really have an impact on performance any of the major brands will sound good. it would then be a matter of preference.

D&D, Yoshi, Brock, Vance & Hines, Akapovic, Two Bros, and Jardin all have quality sound in their products.

mdcbert
    Just remove a couple of baffles out of the mufflers at first. you`ll be surprised.

da kine
    Its a 250... there's nothing aggressive about it. as for sound there are a few companies out there that make pipes for it. try looking at scorpion exhaust for starters. also, they do make complete systems for the bike.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information