Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It was totally unexpected for me. I bought the tests to prove a friend of mine I wasn't pregnant and bam, it came back positive. My heart sank and I was so scared, I felt like I had 24 hours to grow up quick. I took about 30 more tests after that, lol.

After many years of thinking I'd see two lines and being let down, I was literally SHOCKED when I saw that second line come up right away. Although that was the one time I was almost 100% sure I was pregnant. I went to CVS during lunch one day and came back and took the tests in the restroom at work. I was so shocked I called one of my co-workers in the restroom to confirm she was seeing two lines as well. When I saw both lines my heart dropped but I felt excitement all at the same time! I couldn't believe it but then again I knew it. I couldn't work for the rest of the day. I went to my doctor that same day and he confirmed it with another urine test, then with a blood test the next day.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    shock i just stared at it, after the shock wore off I was so amazed there was a little person in there it was really awesome

First I was shocked and stared at it. Then I showed my husband and laughed and cried at the same time. "Emotional" was an understatement.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information