Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

what do men expects from wife to do behave and look like when they also

have a child to take care and educate? ..you know what does he expects from her ..as work..education making homeworks is also work

what does he expects from her to look like dress like make up etc hair dress etc..e.g my hair is natural my husband is not satisfied but wome ask me if i go to hair dresser..

what do they expects the house look like when the women also went to university and worked to study and now has a child..cleaned like by a hpousekeeper etc?

what do they expects from the wife to behave ..when they are home or come home rush to them kiss them..is this the woman's roll or theirs?

how do they expet the wife to be dressed inside and outside...when the wife also has a child . put on a short skirt?

i wonder what do men expect because as i was an admired girl..now my husband it looks that i am totaly good to let be let at home..while he takes a walk with the mistress

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry to hear about that. i really cant tell you anything that will turn him to you in a instant. things like this don't happen over night. my best answer to you is to talk to your pastor and to pray about it. Things like this do not heal over night and it will take work from the both of you.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your husband is a cheater and you're wondering what you should look like to please him? He's an idiot, stop letting him treat you like a doormat and do something about it. Confront him.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    every man is different and it sounds like you married a jerk.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your husband is a cheater and you're wondering what you should look like to please him? He's an idiot, stop letting him treat you like a doormat and do something about it. Confront him.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is typical, "I'm not the centre of attention, so I'll look for it elsewhere." behaviour from immature men.

Yes, he expects you to be superwoman. In fact, I bet Superwoman had the same problem with Superman.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information