Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ......because they're bored or un happy sexual or intimately. Women usually complain about silly things as a symptom of something else. The thing is, women are just as bad about expressing themselves as men are. So, basically, you may or may not get to the bottom of what's really bugging her because... yeah, leaving the seat up is annoying but women don't really care, until they fall in I mean... Did she fall in? Lol...

You should be careful with your wording.. .I mean if YOU'RE wife stays home, doesn't work, and complains than you should write that.

What you write implies that all women stay home, don't work, and complain... which is, of course, not true. If you're woman is working full time or more, and you're having problems? Then it's time for counseling.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They just like complaining. But honestly I think they just do it for attention. Women would complain about easy fix problems such as bf troubles, and the toilet seat.

I do not get people complaining about him saying women complain too much. OH THE IRONY! If he is complaining about someones else's complaining, then how does that make his premise false?

We live in an overally PC society were it is illegal to put women in a bad light.

They need something to talk about... their life, like you said, is very easy. TOO easy. They thrive off of drama, it makes them feel important... Weird, I know.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can never understand women. Here is a story to illustrate that point.

A man was walking along a California beach and stumbled across an old lamp. He picked it up and rubbed it and out popped a genie.
    The genie said "OK, OK. You released me from the lamp, blah blah blah. This is the fourth time this month and I'm getting a little sick of these wishes so you can forget about three. You only get one wish!" The man sat and thought about it for a while and said, "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii but I'm scared to fly and I get very seasick.

Could you build me a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over there to visit?"

The genie laughed and said, "That's impossible. Think of the logistics of that! How would the supports ever reach the bottom of the Pacific? Think of how much concrete...how much steel!! No-think of another wish."

The man said OK and tried to think of a really good wish. Finally,he said, "I've been married and divorced four times. My wives always said that I don't care and that I'm insensitive. So, I wish that I could understand women....know how they feel inside and what they're thinking when they give me the silent treatment....know why they're crying, know what they really want when they say 'nothing'....know how to make them truly happy...."

The genie said, "You want that bridge two lanes or four?"

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

A man was walking along a California beach and stumbled across an old lamp. He picked it up and rubbed it and out popped a genie.
    The genie said "OK, OK. You released me from the lamp, blah blah blah. This is the fourth time this month and I'm getting a little sick of these wishes so you can forget about three. You only get one wish!" The man sat and thought about it for a while and said, "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii but I'm scared to fly and I get very seasick.

The genie laughed and said, "That's impossible. Think of the logistics of that! How would the supports ever reach the bottom of the Pacific? Think of how much concrete...how much steel!! No-think of another wish."

The man said OK and tried to think of a really good wish. Finally,he said, "I've been married and divorced four times. My wives always said that I don't care and that I'm insensitive. So, I wish that I could understand women....know how they feel inside and what they're thinking when they give me the silent treatment....know why they're crying, know what they really want when they say 'nothing'....know how to make them truly happy...."

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've a complaint - you are generalising!

I work full time, do everything to do with the kids, do all the housework, all the cooking, the shopping, and I'm taking a degree as well - my husband can't even be bothered to put his dirty clothes in the washing basket. I even have to run his baths for him and remind him to brush his teeth - I kid you not! There is a reason he is soon to be my ex husband...

I do NOT have it easy. And I try hard not to complain (much) but if it's either than or commit mass murder, I tend to think complaining causes less trouble!

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I work full time, do everything to do with the kids, do all the housework, all the cooking, the shopping, and I'm taking a degree as well - my husband can't even be bothered to put his dirty clothes in the washing basket. I even have to run his baths for him and remind him to brush his teeth - I kid you not! There is a reason he is soon to be my ex husband...

I do NOT have it easy. And I try hard not to complain (much) but if it's either than or commit mass murder, I tend to think complaining causes less trouble!

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information