Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Girl asked me to a high school dance. I am very bad at dancing, and talking to girls...

...- help!? ok so im a senior and she is a junior. And she is actually pretty cute, and she asked my to a dance! That is like amazing for me. And i haven't been to a school dance in 4 + years. Not only that, but she likes me likes me. like more than i friend.
    What do i do? i know to act normal, but i am bad at keeping conversations going. i also don't know what do wear, what do do at the dance. I need major help. Do i stick with her all through the dance or only at the slow songs? Please HELP!!!!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just do it man. Be cool. Save money to take her to eat after.

About the dancing. You don't have to move much. Just groove, don't try to do these great things because it really doesn't matter. Don't move jerky. Just be cool and rock your feet and move your body smoothly. Just have her dance around you. Lead her with your hand on her back but not pushing her just to keep her close but not too close.

When you slow dance, just do the same thing but slower and lead her in a side to side motion. Add a little talk to break the awkwardness.

About the talking. Ask her open ended question. "What do you think about that?" Don't ask too many yes or no questions, those keep conversation short. Most of all, ask as many thing you can about her, they love to talk about themselves.

Derivator #1
    Awww you're sweet. Okay, i'm a girl - this is what i'd want my partner to do:

Wear something smart but casual. Mess up your hair a bit so you look real hot, and wear some great smelling aftershave.
    Don't worry about how badly you dance, just don't be self conscious. Joke with her about being a bad dancer, and stick with her through the night. If she wants to get away from you, she will, trust me haha. If she says she's going to dance with her friends now, just let her come back to you when she's finished.
    Pull her over for a little while and chat with her. Ask about what her favourite things are, what music she likes, what food she likes, subjects, travel, pets, instruments, sports, hobbies, ANYTHING you can think of. If there's an awkward silence or something, just look at her and smile, then tell a funny story that will make her laugh.
    You'll do great. If you say she already likes you, you have nothing to worry about. Good luck, my friend.
    xx

HisGoldenEyesDotCom
    Talk to your parents they know about relationship usually talking to a mom works

Dude chill out. Just have fun. She likes YOU not this tense, scared little boy. First of all, stop making such a big deal about it, you're getting all worked up over nothing. It is just a dance. Just SMILE and have a good time, joke around and stuff. Don't pay too much attention to her, and make sure to have a good time with your friends, or acquaintances, or whoever is there. Towards the end of the dance or afterwards tell her to come with you somewhere where you guys can be alone, but don't be creepy about it, and kiss her. If you're driving her home already ask her to get some ice cream with you and kiss her outside of dairy queen. Wear a shirt and tie and some slacks with some nice dress shoes. Most importantly stop acting like a little bitch.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    take dance classes

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    take dance classes

If its more of a casual dance wear a polo with some nice dresspants.
    If its like homecoming then wear like a tuxedo style thing
    something with some style to it
    but talking to her....
    thats a different playing field
    chances are she likes you for you and won't judge you because you don't have great pickuplines remember she asked YOU. Stick with her throughout if you wanna keep her.
    Before the dance ask some friends who know how to dance and learn a few moves from them that's what i did when a whole bunch of my friends got together for a dance at the temple. Slow songs are easy, just grab her waist and her shoulder and kind of pace back and forth i guess

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information