Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    !♥ ADD ME ♥!

Can i wear a sports bra any time?

i mean my friend told me i cant wear one because it wont support my breasts...but can i wear them any time(at school,store etc.) with having support???
    thanks
    and...will they make them full?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI, a proper sports bra should give more support than a regular bra, and you can wear one all the time if you want to, as far as it making you fuller ,no your breast size is determined by genetics, don't be in a hurry to have larger breasts they are heavy because they are made of fat. If you should become larger breasted be very careful to have good posture, your shoulder's should be pulled back, and your sternam lifted toward your chin.Your sternam is the bony area centered above your breasts.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes, you just have to find the right sports bra.

Yes, you can wear them ANY time. If you buy a good brand, and one that fits, they provide excellent support. I'd certainly never try to go running in one of my every day underwire bras...but my 'high impact' sports bras support my breasts when running so I have no discomfort (and I was out running 3 days after having surgery on one of my breasts).

Your friend apparently knows nothing about sports bras.

Now, one issue you may find is that a lot of sports bras provide more coverage of your breasts, back, and wider straps than non-sports bras but if that isn't an issue for you, then wear them whenver you like.

After my breast biopsy, I was told by the medical staff to wear a sports bra for support and comfort, not a regular bra (until the wound healed). I also often sleep in a sports bra and wear them just around the house for support and comfort...underwires aren't comfy to lay around in.

As for "will they make them full"? I've no idea what you are talking about. Will what make what full? Sports bras are supposed to be snug, but not uncomfortable. They don't change the size of your breasts but can make it appear that you have less than you do, because a sports bra isn't designed to enhance but to hold them close to your body and support them.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They don't give you much support its made for sports so your boobs are moving so much but its not gonna have the same effect like a normal bra.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information