Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What are some compatable freshwater fish?

My 4 year old little girl wants fish for her birthday and I would like to get her some colorful, pretty and cool fish for her 30 gallon tank. What do you suggest?

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When you go to the pet store make sure you look at types and if they are aggressive or not (pet stores like Petsmart usually will have aggression levels by the types of fish). Because if you get a fish that is not aggressive at all and then another that is highly aggressive then the aggressive one will more than likely attack and kill the others. Oh, and stay away from getting things like crabs or crayfish or even those little sharks because they will sneak up behind other fish and eat them. Hope this helps a little!

is it cycled yet? are there fish in it yet? try some male mollies, they have some of the widest varieties of colors and are easy to care for, i suggest males though, cause if you get females, they may already be pregnant, or if you get males and females, the will have tons of babies.
    you could get three yoyo loaches to help eat the extra foods, they will need some sinking food wafers in addition to flake food but are really cool and fun and the design on them spells yoyoyoyo

is it cycled yet? are there fish in it yet? try some male mollies, they have some of the widest varieties of colors and are easy to care for, i suggest males though, cause if you get females, they may already be pregnant, or if you get males and females, the will have tons of babies.
    you could get three yoyo loaches to help eat the extra foods, they will need some sinking food wafers in addition to flake food but are really cool and fun and the design on them spells yoyoyoyo

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information