Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    ((army wife)) *mrs crea*

finding cheap military ball gowns in small sizes?

ive never done this before, and im so bad at it. im overseas and i need to find a site to get a gown for the ball comming up. im thinking around like 100-200$. and i need like xs sizes. can anyone help??

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would try ebay first. They are in just about every country and my friend bought a gorgeous long formal that had never been worn for $20. It was unbelievably gorgeous and worth 10 times what she paid.

You might also try local consignment shops since they have been having military balls in that area for quite a while and every woman that attended had to have a dress. At least you wouldn't have to wait to have it shipped to you that way. Of course, also check at shops that sell prom formals since they also have beautiful dresses. Ask at the PX for sources of ball gowns. They may know where other women have bought them.
    Good luck!! ; P

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would try ebay first. They are in just about every country and my friend bought a gorgeous long formal that had never been worn for $20. It was unbelievably gorgeous and worth 10 times what she paid.

You might also try local consignment shops since they have been having military balls in that area for quite a while and every woman that attended had to have a dress. At least you wouldn't have to wait to have it shipped to you that way. Of course, also check at shops that sell prom formals since they also have beautiful dresses. Ask at the PX for sources of ball gowns. They may know where other women have bought them.
    Good luck!! ; P

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good luck!! ; P

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good luck!! ; P

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good luck!! ; P

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information