Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you dont understand. i was wearing eyeliner at 11 and 12 (im only 13 now) because in 5th grade i was the ugly kid. i did and still do have low self esteem because of people that said hurtdul things to me. makeup for people like this raises their self esteem..it makes them feel better about themselves which is what girls need, ya know?

eye liner at that age is too young! I don't think anyone needs make up at all. What is wrong with seeing natural beauty?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you dont understand. i was wearing eyeliner at 11 and 12 (im only 13 now) because in 5th grade i was the ugly kid. i did and still do have low self esteem because of people that said hurtdul things to me. makeup for people like this raises their self esteem..it makes them feel better about themselves which is what girls need, ya know?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    they grow up a lot faster these days. i didn't know about a hair dryer til i was 15. nor did i have any concern with products like hair gel, or lipstick.

speaking of 11 and 12 year old. they just posted an amber alert earlier.. an 11 and a 12 year old missing.
    but that's not the kicker.

yeah. missing kids. bad.

but.

the more serious part? the 12 year old is 9 months pregnant and could need medical attention ....

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    they grow up a lot faster these days. i didn't know about a hair dryer til i was 15. nor did i have any concern with products like hair gel, or lipstick.

speaking of 11 and 12 year old. they just posted an amber alert earlier.. an 11 and a 12 year old missing.
    but that's not the kicker.

yeah. missing kids. bad.

but.

the more serious part? the 12 year old is 9 months pregnant and could need medical attention ....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information