Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Acappella S

"Bellevue Tea Garden" Pittsburgh What kind of Tea?

My family and I used to visit relatives in Bellevue every year and most years we ate at least once at the tea garden, and even as a small child loved the tea, and insisted I liked tea but from then on but I never liked any other tea that I tried except the tea garden tea. We stopped going to visit for several years before it closed and I never got to ask what kind of tea was served, by the time I returned I was sad to find the restaurant had closed. If any one knows the type of tea it was i'd be forever grateful. Please tell me how you know the tea garden so i know you're not just guessing

Unregistered

Re: "Bellevue Tea Garden" Pittsburgh What kind of Tea?

Hi, We loved Bellvue tea Garden as children too. Our Grandma used to take us exclusively for the yakamein pork soup and to split entrees that came under silver domed platters, and to read our fortunes on the paper placemats ) I am sad to see it go. I loved the tea too. Try oolong or Jasmine.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information