Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

If or How do you think the chicago 2016 olympic loss will hurt Obama image?

I think it has been a bad first year for Obama. The Health Care, the war, the economy have all been things people have been angry. I think with obama's Chicago lobbing, I think this does, nothing but hurt him and hurts how the world views him. I think he never should have went to lobby for the games, because it was a lose-lose situation. What are your thoughts
    I think there are things here in the united States that are a bigger, such as the economy, and health care. I think he could have sent someone to promoted.

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It shows he can talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think Obama's really accomplished anything in his life. That's why he makes such bad decisions. He is naive and inexperienced.

I think that there are things way more important for Obama to focus on rather than worrying about the olympics being here in the US 8 years from now.

it wasn't supposed to be a big deal and still isn't but when Obama put himself out there the "loving" Europeans spit in his face lol

so it just exposes Obama for the man baby he is

He made a full court press and failed miserably. It makes him look weak and ineffectual. It means that his constant apologizing and denigration of America has not made anyone like us more. I think he could have made a nice neutral statement.

Something like, "The United States and the city of Chicago would be honored to host the 2016 Olympic games. The world would be welcomed to our shores and the city of Chicago would love to introduce the world to its splendors. I know the IOC will make a well informed and educated decision, but I assure you that if chosen Chicago will host a games that you will be proud of."

And I would have sent that as a video conference. Don't go up there begging on bended knee. Just tell them you will accept the offer if it is extended. The way he threw himself into it made him look weak. He lost a lot of credibility and demeaned the office of the presidency.

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It shows he can talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So your telling me that it was a bad idea to try to get billions and billions of dollars of revenue into the United States through the Olympics?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So your telling me that it was a bad idea to try to get billions and billions of dollars of revenue into the United States through the Olympics?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think Obama's really accomplished anything in his life. That's why he makes such bad decisions. He is naive and inexperienced.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information