Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I wish more people thought like you!

You're absolutely right. But writer's always get the worse end of the deal. They get paid the least in the movies and tv. They don't get as much credit as the actors. If you write childrens' books, you don't get as much money as the illustrator, or as much attention.

I think it's because people who don't write think writing is easy and anyone can do it.

While anyone can do it, not everyone can do it well. But that's the way it is, and I don't see it changing.

Still, thanks for your support!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

You're absolutely right. But writer's always get the worse end of the deal. They get paid the least in the movies and tv. They don't get as much credit as the actors. If you write childrens' books, you don't get as much money as the illustrator, or as much attention.

I think it's because people who don't write think writing is easy and anyone can do it.

While anyone can do it, not everyone can do it well. But that's the way it is, and I don't see it changing.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's completely unfair and once a movie is made, the book is almost forgotten. The author gets no credit except a name at the end credits and if you're lucky, on the cover.

Hello? They created it! I reckon they should write the Screenplay, too. It's their creation, why can't they help develop it?

~Nicole.xx

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think cause movies don't say in the commerical's (ex- "Come see George Orwell's 'Animal Farm'") instead they say (ex- "Catch Brad Pitt in "Some Movie"). The writer's name should be on the posters in a font bigger than who ever is in it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's completely unfair and once a movie is made, the book is almost forgotten. The author gets no credit except a name at the end credits and if you're lucky, on the cover.

Hello? They created it! I reckon they should write the Screenplay, too. It's their creation, why can't they help develop it?

~Nicole.xx

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

~Nicole.xx

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

~Nicole.xx

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think cause movies don't say in the commerical's (ex- "Come see George Orwell's 'Animal Farm'") instead they say (ex- "Catch Brad Pitt in "Some Movie"). The writer's name should be on the posters in a font bigger than who ever is in it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

~Nicole.xx

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information