Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fish dolphins then eat their tails
    Seriously though I botted 31-99 in 2 weeks if you can i can do it so can you

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    METHOD 1
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Lvls 48-99:

Heavy rod fishing is better than Shilo Village fishing. You must search Otto's bed in his house south of the Barbarian Outpost for a rod. You also must complete the first stage of Barbarian Training. This method of fishing not only gets you 5k+ more exp per hour than fly fishing in Shilo Village, it also gives 1/11 of the exp you get in fishing to agility and strength! That's over 1 mil exp in both skills to 99 fishing! Dropping the fish is the best method for disposing of them. Cutting them with a knife is acceptable because it gives you 10 cooking exp per fish you cut, but now that the "cut x" has been implemented, it's much slower. If you drop your fish (recommended) you'll need quite a bit of feathers. So bring lots of feathers . If you're cutting your fish (not recommended), you only need to bring feathers for the first inventory of fish. Then you can use the fish offcuts, caviar, and roe to get all of the fish from there on out. Remember, cutting gets you some cooking exp and doesn't lose you money (feathers lose a tiny bit of money), but it's much slower.

EXP GAIN: 45-55k per hour (plus 2.5k agility and str exp)

MONEY GAIN/LOSS: 0 p/h

METHOD 2
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Lvls 48-99:

This method is better than lobsters in my opinion for F2p and also P2p. Fly fishing in Shilo Village (or the Barbarian Village if you are F2p, or cannot access Shilo Village for some reason), is just behind heavy rod fishing in exp per hour once you hit lvl 48. If you're fishing in Shilo, there is a player made guild in world 22 you can have fun in. Bank all your fish you get, unless you're training at the Barbarian Village. If you are training there, drop all of your fish because it's definitely not worth it to bank all the way from there.

EXP GAIN: 40-45k per hour

MONEY GAIN/LOSS: 25k p/h

I RECOMMEND EITHER OF THOSE METHODS. Goodluck getting 99 fishing!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fish dolphins then eat their tails
    Seriously though I botted 31-99 in 2 weeks if you can i can do it so can you

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    METHOD 1
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Lvls 48-99:

Heavy rod fishing is better than Shilo Village fishing. You must search Otto's bed in his house south of the Barbarian Outpost for a rod. You also must complete the first stage of Barbarian Training. This method of fishing not only gets you 5k+ more exp per hour than fly fishing in Shilo Village, it also gives 1/11 of the exp you get in fishing to agility and strength! That's over 1 mil exp in both skills to 99 fishing! Dropping the fish is the best method for disposing of them. Cutting them with a knife is acceptable because it gives you 10 cooking exp per fish you cut, but now that the "cut x" has been implemented, it's much slower. If you drop your fish (recommended) you'll need quite a bit of feathers. So bring lots of feathers . If you're cutting your fish (not recommended), you only need to bring feathers for the first inventory of fish. Then you can use the fish offcuts, caviar, and roe to get all of the fish from there on out. Remember, cutting gets you some cooking exp and doesn't lose you money (feathers lose a tiny bit of money), but it's much slower.

EXP GAIN: 45-55k per hour (plus 2.5k agility and str exp)

MONEY GAIN/LOSS: 0 p/h

METHOD 2
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Lvls 48-99:

This method is better than lobsters in my opinion for F2p and also P2p. Fly fishing in Shilo Village (or the Barbarian Village if you are F2p, or cannot access Shilo Village for some reason), is just behind heavy rod fishing in exp per hour once you hit lvl 48. If you're fishing in Shilo, there is a player made guild in world 22 you can have fun in. Bank all your fish you get, unless you're training at the Barbarian Village. If you are training there, drop all of your fish because it's definitely not worth it to bank all the way from there.

EXP GAIN: 40-45k per hour

MONEY GAIN/LOSS: 25k p/h

I RECOMMEND EITHER OF THOSE METHODS. Goodluck getting 99 fishing!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information