Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    hoobinch

"I Love You" during sex?[adults only]?

I have been seeing this guy for about a month now and I've never felt as strongly about anyone in my life, this soon, before. (And before some of you start making "smart" comments, I am 21 and was previously with someone for 5 years. So I know what I'm feeling) But I wouldn't say that I am "in love" with him yet. We didn't have sex until last weekend, which gave us time to connect on mental and emotional levels.
    I've noticed when we do have sex, he pauses (sometimes minutes at a time) just to look into my eyes, touch the side of my face, etc. And he's very gentle...unless I tell him otherwise. ; ]
    Well tonight, we were about 20 minutes into it when he distinctly whispered "I love you".
    This has happened before, with another guy, but I never cared enough about the person to give it a second thought.
    What I'm trying to ask is if you think he meant it?
    We were already having sex, so he didn't need to say it to get me to sleep with him.

sxysparki
    I think he meant it, like u said, he didn't have to say it.... They reckon that women fall into sex thru love & men fall into love thru sex

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information