Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IMO Paulie will still run and Diaz will pursue. Both have something to prove. I see Diaz beating him enough to convince all this Time.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As much as I love Juan Diaz, Malinaggi won the first one in my opinion, though it was close. Paulie always speaks his mind and then some (see the post fight presser for the Diaz match) and Diaz doesn't have the power to hurt anyone above 135. With three judges who aren't on the take, I don't see why Malinaggi can't outbox Diaz again.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for informing me of this.

I hope like heck it will be in a place that is NOT Vegas or Houston. We don't need another rip-off.

That being said, I pick Paulie to handily outbox Diaz again. Diaz couldn't get past Paulie's jab, which is his best punch. Paulie also scored heavily using 4, 5, 6, 7, and sometimes 8-punch combinations. His footwork was sterling, Paulie danced around the ring beautifully, and it is because of this, that he made Diaz miss and miss A LOT. Diaz was tied up in knots. He looked like a guy who did not have any clue as to what he was doing in the ring. Brilliant performance by Paulie, though he got robbed. I feel Paulie wins a wide 12 round decision this time.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As much as I love Juan Diaz, Malinaggi won the first one in my opinion, though it was close. Paulie always speaks his mind and then some (see the post fight presser for the Diaz match) and Diaz doesn't have the power to hurt anyone above 135. With three judges who aren't on the take, I don't see why Malinaggi can't outbox Diaz again.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information