Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    If you're not a student, it was illegal for the vendor to sell it to you. Consequently, its illegal for you to use. Contact Adobe to report the violation.

juju76

Can I use Photoshop CS4 student version without proof of being a student?

Bought it from JB HIFI, the guy said I don't need to be a student and that it will work fine. Is this true, there are warnings all over the box saying I need proof or I can't install the software. Can anyone help?

If you're not a student, it was illegal for the vendor to sell it to you. Consequently, its illegal for you to use. Contact Adobe to report the violation.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information