Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fealling really weird after smoking weed?

Hi, I'm 15 and I just smoked weed for my first time. I used a pipe and stole some of my brothers weed. I took about 7 puffs and 1 big one. After the big one immediately I felt that i was losing a bit of balance and felt a bit drunk. So i though: Hmm cool, this is pretty awesome. Then as time went by, i relised i just got myself into a big load of shit. I started to mildly hallucinate and when i spoke, it would replay that in my head. And at the beginning I felt like i was going into different states of minds and was losing consiencesness. Which was weird, And the fan was going and that sounded like music to me. And when i layed down i was imagining my tongue going down into my throat? And was having extreme muscle spasm's. I was hearing my thoughts in my head. It scared the shit out of me. Also had paranoia because i thought i may have just triggered phychoious. I'm still worryed. I'm getting the odd twitch in my my joints and muscles. I smoked it at 1:30PM today and its now 8:37PM. Those symptoms have have gone away exept a bit of twitching and i feal like everything is fuzzy and im really tired. I'm going to go to bed in awhile and i hope when i wake up my normal state of mind is back. I'm so scared this isnt going to go away. And i've read this has happend to people and sometimes it can result in permanent phychosis? Please help asap. Please include if this has ever happend to you. And i seem to be forgetting stuff way more often? Please help.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your an idiot.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Relax, bro. I'm here to help.
    I have had many experiences like that, you smoked more than you could handle. Since you're a noob your brain isnt used to those amounts of THC. Bro, trust me get a good nights sleep, you will wake up feeling fine, i promise. I've been so high the walls started shaking and times when i have puked. I have, trough experienced, how to handle this. You are just REALLY paranoid, this happens a lot when you 1st start out, especially if your not used to it. If you do it again, take it easy. I've been through what you a going through. You will get used to a lot of these things and begin to enjoy it. Your paranoia will go away too when you get used to it.

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Too many hits man, your new to this stuff so hit it easy next time. and chill out, you panic too much. that psychosis thingy, bull shit, there's a word for it and its called "fucking blazed" ha ha

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    phychosis? honey you had a panic attack.
    The weed was definently spiked and you are probably a little too inexperienced to handle it.
    If there ever is a next time you should make sure it looks okay.(no wierd colors that dont fit and make sure it isnt stickey, because the weed thats stickey is usually strong.)
    Also, you definently smoked too much for being a rookie. Take it easy.
    Three or four hits would get you high enough to have a good time.

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like maybe someone spiked the weedwith something else. If you still feel bad after you wake up, go see a health professional.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information