Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    bunny_wheat

Can you use Pam Olive Oil cooking spray for you face?

Since Olive Oil is very good for your face my hubby thinks you can use Pam Olive Oil cooking spray as the same too. Im not sure spraying that stuff is good for your face. Or is it? Or is it not? Can someone please help me on this? Will the propellant harm your skin?

I don't think it works the same way, lol. If it's a moisture thing, just buy some Neutrogena moisturizer or one that works best for you.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

1. is pam cooking spray vegan ? (original made with canola oil)?
    By blanca in forum General Hobbies: Outdoors, Home & Garden, Artistic Expression
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-30-2021, 05:15 AM
  2. Can I use soybean oil from a cooking spray can instead of olive oil to clean
    By hurleygurlie739 in forum General Hobbies: Outdoors, Home & Garden, Artistic Expression
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 11:42 PM
  3. What side effects can one expect when one is forced to use Pam cooking spray as
    By Crash Fuâ„¢ in forum General Hobbies: Outdoors, Home & Garden, Artistic Expression
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2009, 02:14 AM
  4. Is Pam cooking spray better than regular oil?
    By Ballin954 in forum General Hobbies: Outdoors, Home & Garden, Artistic Expression
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 05:38 PM
  5. What is the propellant source of Pam No-Stick Cooking Spray with Olive Oil?
    By Shape-Shifter in forum General Hobbies: Outdoors, Home & Garden, Artistic Expression
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 07:58 PM