Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    px872

why in obama-hillary debates, Hillary gets asked the question first and then...

...obama? many times i notice a very tough question is first put out to hillary, and after she answers it, then the same question is asked to Obama.

However, Obama just copies hillary's answer with manipulating some words and phrases so that it appears its kind of different.

I noticed, a question about Putin of russia was asked from hillary. And then when the same question is put to obama he says --

"yes exactly. just like she says, he is bad dictator....."

I mean why he tries to just repeat hillary's answer for most question. how is that a debate then?

Why not Obama get asked first, if its tough question?

Amos Moses
    Lady's first...

fruitdog69
    it's common in our culture for colored people to be located at the back of things, whether it's a bus or a line of questioning in a debate. it is unfortunate we treat them this way but it's changing.

dara g
    i personally agree that hillary has more experince than obma,but he also not so bad any way they are both are better than bush or macain,

actually i never notice that if so probably it is better for hillary because he just had to say exactly and what ever the answer is i do blieve that hillary would say the best of it ,
    i wish both of them my best

Matthew B
    This is like wondering why someone goes first in checkers.
    He answers better when he is asked the question first, so what does it matter?
    And why was Hillary complaining on last Tuesday's debate? That's a better question. Kinda makes her look bad.

gregory_dittman
    Generally the status quo is asked the question first and then the challenger gets asked second. That doesn't mean that Obama isn't the status quo (quoting JFK, Reagan, John Edwards and even Hillary) it's just that the moderator believes Clinton is the status quo.

m2120165
    Very observant of you, this is not only in the debates but in all game shows, interviews etc. where there are white & black. The white is always approached 1st. The black is not echoing the answer it may seem that way but the black would have to reword the answer if it's correct so that it makes sense and does not appear copied. America has a LOOOOOng way to go in fairness.

yagoubidris
    In the next debate may be Men first!

Yuck Fou
    the media sucks his d***
    thats why

yahoosa s
    Whiny butt.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information