Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Will Obama destroy American Culture the same way the British Social Democrats

have destroyed Great Britain? In its 1997 election manifesto, The Labour Party (Social Democrats) promised 'firm control over immigration' and in 2005 it promised a 'crackdown on abuse'. In 2001, its manifesto merely said that the immigration rules needed to reflect changes to the economy to meet skills shortages.

Unless policies change, over the next 25 years some seven million more will be added to Britain's population, a rate of growth three times as fast as took place in the Eighties.

This conveniently guarantees an increasingly Labour-voting electorate since, as a recent survey by the Electoral Commission has revealed, some 90 per cent of black people and three-quarters of Asians vote Labour.

They knew that if they told the truth about what they were doing, voters would rise up in protest. So they kept it out of their election manifestos.

Is Obama trying the same trick with Americans?

This truth was exposed by the speech writer of Tony Blair, Andrew Neather who found that particular element of gratuitous Left-wing bullying to 'rub the rights nose in diversity ' to be a manoeuvre too far'

So is Obama intentionally trying to do the same to guarantee votes?
    Beautiful Disaster - I left the rotting stinkhole that was once Great and is now broken in 2002. I have every right to vote and voice my opinion.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i wouldnt say we were destroyed but theres definitely problems here.

If you call Great Britain today "destroyed" then let's hope the US also gets destroyed. Aren't they one of the major economies, militaries and one of the most powerful nations on earth? I think you've been letting some of those Kentuckians affect your ability to be rational.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Another American commenting on culture here who have probably never lived here. When was the last time you came here? How the fuck do you think ANY party would be elected if not for white people in this country?

Deal with your own country and stay out of ours.

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Only if we let him.

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not a trick. It's facing the reality of the world.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information