Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    brittybritt

world history hellllllppppp!!!?

Please create two journal entries. For the first journal entry, you will write as if you are a Crusader. You should discuss the long journey it took for you to reach Jerusalem, your reasons for participating in the Crusades, and any fears you might have. For the second journal entry, you will take on the role of a Muslim living in the city of Jerusalem writing about the Crusaders and the attack on the city. Each part of the assignment should be a minimum of two paragraphs. You can create one journal entry or multiple journal entries for each individual.

Please be sure to highlight and explain in your entries why the city of Jerusalem was considered holy for a Christian Crusader and for a Muslim. Remember that your final grade will be based both on creativity and historical content.

i really need help with this, i dont know need a full decription, i just need some idea's to help me get started with the first and second entry.
    thanksss

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You really should have done your homework. Sorry, the crusades are not my forte.

Unregistered
    for the second journal : 5 days have passed since the crusaders started the siege on our holy city. Al-Quds will never fall to these enemies, even if they stay here until the hour comes! After centuries of living with Christians in Palestine, these ungrateful invaders come saying that they are rescuing the holy places from us!

We shouldn't blame anyone other than ourselves for these attacks. It is all because of our division, that we became weak and vulnerable. Long gone are the days when Muslims united under one flag. We once defeated the Romans and the Persians; we should be able to defeat these Christians with ease. If we are to defeat them we must hold on to the teachings of Islam and unite together.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information