Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    cocoa love

how do i build a website?

is it possible if i dont know how to program ? thanks

Unregistered
    HI nowadays you don't need have a programing knowledge to design a website ..There are many providers available online who design or build website for you based on your needs .......Since you are newbie to website design i here by list out the common steps to be followed to build a website ..They are
    1.first choose domain name related to content of your website .
    2.Check the availability of the domain .
    3.If its available to register then register through online vendors.
    4.Then start designing your web site .If you have any knowledge in website design then you can easily create by yourself .If not then use online service provider who help you to design website for you based on your needs.
    5.Finally host your web site online .Only by hosting your website through provider you can make it visible to public in World wide web.
    You can get all the above mentioned service from the vendor Tucktail.com here they register domain name for affordable cost along with free hosting ,web site builder and so on using which you can easily build and host your website online ..The website builder service comprises of pre defined templates you jsut choose one among them add your information's ,finally your dream website comes to live..They also render good customer service and support ....

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are many CMS programs available that you can use. These programs make it very easy to make a website even for people who don't have background for making a website and are not familiar with coding. Some of the most popular CMS platforms are joomla, wordpress and magento.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information