Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    robert f

Why does a presidential candidate's race matter in this presidential election?

I'm not a racist and I would not reject a presidential candidate because he race xyz. In the presidential election, what role does race play? I don't think it plays any role. There will always be an amount of prejudice people towards race xyz.

iam14thetruth
    Why does a presidential candidate's race matter in this presidential election?

To the rational, level headed people it does not; yet we are being bothered by one un-stable person that has such a bad self-image that they have joined a racist cult and all you hear from them is about, "Race" and they claim that they are not about race, yet are the only group to keep going on about race!

Odd critters, huh?

Larry S
    It only matters to racists, white supremacists and people with that type of mentality.

It's hard to believe so many people still have that mentality in the 21st. century. I wish we could just herd them to one place in this country (Death Valley), build a 100 foot wall around them and let them live in peace happiness and hate.

Pink Tresses
    It didn't matter until Barry started race-baiting.

"politicians could use race-baiting to overcome a host of limitations" BHO in his book "dreams"

That is why everytime he is down in the polls or lost a big state he made his disgusting comments. That is why he just said this past weekend "I am black and inexperienced and the Republicans will use that to scare people"

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information