Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Is www.onlinepccare.com/index.php a legit website?

Just to add a little bit more, my cousin called her friends too and they too think that once they face similar pc probelms, they would get in touch with onlinepccare..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i really think that onlinepccare is excellent

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

whenever any of my friends or cousins are bogged down with pc problems,irecommend them to take the service of onlinepccare

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

there are many scam sites trying to claim that onlinepccare is ineffecient,however, you can try on your own and see the difference

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

onlinepccare is a legal site..please dont lend your ears to gossip-mongers

Unregistered

I used to work for online pc care. Just read a lot of articles on the Internet saying that it is a scam. It gave me a bit of a shock as you may call. i have been in this organisation for many years and i have seen how proffessional the agents are in solving out the hectic PC problems.
    The most shocking news was that they say that Online PC Care was previously some company called Support On Click.
    So i thought of investigating it.
    I tried to open the SupportOnClick page but it wont open. So i tried Google for some help. and guess what, SupportOnClick looks exactly the same as Online PC Care!
    So i think that while we were busy solving out the problems in Australia, thee scammers have imitated our process and built their website based on our design.
    Anyways, by reading the above articles, i m happy to know you trust us.

Thanks.

Regards

Anonymous.

samrogr

One of my friend has suggested to take the online suport of onlinepccare.com. It has called me up yesterday night. They assured me to resolve my pc slowdown problem. I am undecided whethere I take their support.

makescakes

Can't you see the positive posts are the scam people trolling for your business? No, the site it NOT accredited by Mcafee or Norton, and yes, it IS a scam. We don't even HAVE a legal copy of windows, and they called us. What's more, when we DID have a legal copy of windows (back in the 90's.... heh) it was registered in my Dad's name, NOT my moms, the person who they asked for. Our computers are hand-me-downs, and we have never entered our information on any windows sites. (back in the 90's, you didn't have to!). So I have no idea how our information would get on a Microsoft Windows phone list. I hope no one falls for these horrible posts of "yes! bahut acha! very good service! me and my sister got it! it was great!" Lies, all lies!

Scammers: Nice touch having a south-Indian woman call me, almost had me fooled. Not.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by yahwhooon View Post
    A friend of mine used them and used "Remote Assist" from them and also bought one of their Anti-Virus Software but now is worried she might have been conned, the site looks ok and I told her she shouldnt do remote assist unless she is sure but can someone tell me if they are legit or not? Thanx.
    Sorry i don't know anything about that site.
    If you want to find this site is legit or not, before buying a products which is cost low and if they deliverer soon you can buy high cost product from the site. You can believe them. I follow this method before buying products form a new site . You can also do a whois search using this site WhoisXY.com and find out the owner details,email id and etc...Because while registering
    a owner of the website need to give a original id,address to the registrar. So if you can contact the website owner in case of any problem. If they response soon. It is a good website.Other wise if you find the information is fake please don't make order or use this site

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information