Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Russians, British, Australians, Germans all permit gays in the military. Why do

Fundies say "NO"? The British don't know how to fight?

Sorry, Green Berets are a 20 year later COPY of the British Special Air Sevice (SAS).

The Navy Seals are a 20 year later COPY of the British Royal Marine Commando Special Boat Service.

Keep in mind, America DIDN'T fight seven years of the World Wars. Britain started fighting in 1914. America in 1918. Britain started fighting in 1939. America in 1942.

Keep in Mind, in World War Two, the ONLY nation that fought German ALONE was Britain.

You think the Australians don't know how to fight? They are considered the best Jungle Fighters in the world.

You think the Germans don't know how to fight? The Germans OCCUPIED Norway, France, Belgium, Holland,Denmark, Poland, Czechoslovakia, the Ukraine, Greece with half their Army and with the other HALF of their army, they fought America, Britain, Australia, New Zealand, the Soviet Union, India, South Africa,and Canada to a standstill.

You don't think the Russians can fight? We have NEVER fought a battle as big as Stalingrad. Ever. America's biggest battle was the Battle of the Bulge. Stalingrad was ten times this size. America has NEVER fought a tank battle as big as Kursk. The Russians know how to fight. And yet the Russians permit gays to serve in their military.

All these countries know how to fight. And they all permit Gays.
    Vampire

If no one cares if I am Gay, why was I kicked out of the Army?
    Christian

Romans 1:30 says Gossips deserve death. So how many Gossips have you killed?
    Islam

YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THE ARMY DOESN'T TEST PEOPLE FOR HIV?

They test you for everthing when you go in. I don't think you have ever been in the Army.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't doubt Germany permits gays cause Hitler was homo. But the other countries? Where are your
    sources gay lover boy?

Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    Because the phallic obsession that is shooting weapons in the military is strictly for straight men.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe the uniforms are less appealing?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it'd because they're stupid, and they think the gays will just run away screaming as soon as some blood is shed.
    If anything, gays would fight /harder/ to prove that they are good enough to be in the army. The Japanese who were eventually drafted into the army during WWI? Fought harder. Slaves when they were given the chance to enter the army during the Civil War? Fought harder.
    And it's all because they were the minority, the outsiders, and they wanted to prove themselves worthy of being considered important.
    I'd much rather have a gay man have my back in the military than some kid who wouldn't appreciate it nearly as much.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok first, can you please give the dates the germans occupied norway, france, belgium, holland, denmark, poland, czechoslovakia, the ukraine and greece? Because I seem to recall that Hitler thought gays were inferior...

Second, what do "fundies saying no" and countries that permit gays in the military have to do with each other?

America has had excellent soldiers, ever since we were our own country, with or without gays.

Because it goes against the bible.

"In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion." Romans 1:27

Because it goes against the bible.

"In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion." Romans 1:27

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont know

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Although, I think gays should have the right to enlist, the resume you gave us of these countries where when gays were not socially accepted.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information