Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it sounds like yoyu just restored your iphone. when your sister said it was unlocked she was telling you there was custom firmware on it. sorry to tell you there is no way right now to unlock it again. you might not understand what im telling you but when you updated your iphone or restored it you updated the baseband or modem. and that you cant downgrade..please read

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it sounds like yoyu just restored your iphone. when your sister said it was unlocked she was telling you there was custom firmware on it. sorry to tell you there is no way right now to unlock it again. you might not understand what im telling you but when you updated your iphone or restored it you updated the baseband or modem. and that you cant downgrade..please read

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

my sister gave me an open iphone, she put my fido sim card in it and it

worked. I connected to Itunes and it? I connected to Itunes and it got all screwed up. I restored the iphone, now it says the SIM card is not compatible and to get the original SIM that came with the phone. I need to fix this right away and do not have another sim card, she said this phone was unblocked I do not even know what it means. If you can help I am desparate to get something on this by morning, I need email for my job. She gave me this to use because my phone got destroyed Please help what a bad day

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information