This is off the vodafone website, my question is,
I want to join with their
1200 Minutes, 'Unlimited Texts', Unlimited Web etc ... plan on a 24 month contract, at the moment
I have a regular habit of writing long text messages , and o2 don't charge these as MMS, what the hell is this t&c on about

thanks for any help.

Text, picture, and video messages

19. Standard text messages can contain up to 160 characters. If your handset allows for more, these will be divided and sent in numerous messages, each of which will be charged at the standard text message rate.

20. Standard text message prices exclude premium rate, international, roaming, reverse charged and long text messages. If your price plan includes text messages then only standard text messages that you send will come out of your monthly allowance.

21. You won’t be charged for receiving text and picture messages, except for reverse charged messages and when roaming. You should only receive reverse charged messages if you have opted to do so.

22. Using Vodafone’s Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) you can send long text, picture and video messages to a maximum size of 300kB. If a message contains multiple media items you’ll be charged for the most expensive item in the message, e.g. if you send a message containing a picture and video clip you’ll be charged the video message price.