Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Android Market on a Samsung Moment for Sprint!?

If I get the Samsung Moment with Sprint,will most of the stuff on the Android Market be free? And also is the battery good and is the touchscreen good or bad?

ccast_lfhs05
    The market offers many applications that are free and some that are priced anywhere from 1.99-9.99

Beware of Malicious Applications though, they can harm your phone.
    All applications have ratings and user comments, so it's best to download the ones with positive feedback.

The battery life, for me lasts an entire day. No more, no less. I'm not on the phone much but do check myspace and facebook often. An essential application is the "Task/Application Killer." When you are done with an application (ie. myspace/games/music), it stays running on the phone, even though you cannot see it. The task killer will end all applications to ensure longer battery life. Also, you may want to adjust the brightness on the screen. Even the lowest brightness level is fairly bright. There are lots of small things you can do to preserve your battery. Lastly, the touch screen to me is a little stiff, but I really like that. I don't like touch screens that fly all over the place with a small tap. The keyboards are fantastic on and off screen. I have had no problems with it whatsoever. Don't download too many apps though, they do slow the phone down.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information