Hey guys Ive been dating this girl for a good month and I do like her and I would like to have sex with her but she's a virgin.. I'm not in it only for sex I really want to make this relationship last and I think that if we had sex we could actually begin to know each other even better and romantically too. We are both really open when it comes to things I mean I told her straight up I liked her and she told me the same so we started dating so I don't think being shy is a factor here... any suggestions?
I don't know how to respond to my own thread, and like I said im not in it for the sex we're really open when it comes to talking we're not shy or anything and pushing her into something is the last thing I want to do because we have a good thing going... If i do openly ask her how she feels about sex and she says shes not ready then I'll simply wait its not like im CRAVING it or anything I just simply want to know how she feels about it is all which is why I posted this question since I've never brought up the sex talk to a virgin...