We are lucky to be moving to hawaii he's waiting on orders. He just got back from Iraq and is just getting used to "parenting" and having a 1 and a half year old daughter. I've been wanting to go on dates or do any type of family activity but my husband comes home from work,eats and then spends his time playing online with other ppl or friends through his xbox.

He tells me this is the way he releases stress. I dont want to pressure him but I would love to spend more time with him one on one and with our baby. I questioned him about it and he replied "Do you want me to do it without wanting to?" We also havnt been intimate at all for about a month (thats unusual for us) he blames it on the stress as well. We have played a few video games together because i know he enjoys them..

But when it comes to our child.. she actually pulled me today to sit next to him while he played.. I almost cried. She's reaching out for his attention and when he's playing he'll swat her away sometimes, it breaks my heart. Any advice?