...Virgin Mobile, or get VM Helio? Ok well I've had the Virgin Mobile Shuttle since January 1st. It's an okay phone, don't have too many issues with it, other than sometimes it freezes during a call..have to take out the battery and put it back in. Mobile Email doesn't work on the phone either...the phone screen just turns white and cuts off. I just want a Qwerty keyboard again..so I can text easier...I text a lot.

Okay, I was just going to get T-Mobile's flexpay service. I'm trying to decide between the Tmobile Wing, Tmobile Sidekick 2008, Tmobile Dash 3g, Samsung Highlight(don't know if i'll like the virtual qwerty), or i really like the new samsung comeback. [or]

Keep virgin mobile, and get the Kyocera X-tc. I know it's not that good of a phone..but at least has the qwerty. [or]

Get Virgin Mobile Helio service, and get the Ocean. This is what I really would like to do..but i don't think Virgin Mobile would let me get it without a down payment..and I'm not down for that.

Any help or advice??
I'm leaning towards the dash 3g for tmobile.. I like the sidekick and everything..but I don't like how its not possible to stream videos..idk if i'll be doing this..but if i get a data plan it'd suck for my phone not to be able to do that.

So the dash 3g or the wing? unless the highlight is a good phone..