So I got the Droid a week after it came out.
I love my phone..
But like any other phone...there are some flaws.

So if you have a Droid too, let me know if you have the similar problems that I am about to list below.

1. When on call with someone, you put the phone to your ear, the screen blacks out as it should, but if you move it a little, the screen turns back on and your cheek will accidentally touch the END button.

2.When texting a message, sometimes it will foreclose that you may have to restart the phone. (VERY FRUSTRATING!) so I downloaded chompSMS, which helped a lot than the basic message, but still, it would foreclose. And sometimes itll restart the phone and all my messages were erased.

3.When playing Pandora for a while, eventually it makes your programs, like sms foreclose.

4.After the continuous foreclosing, sometimes itll black out but the lit buttons go off and on if you press the lock button.

5. I dont get this problem, but my friend has the Droid and tells me when hes been talking to someone for a while, the screen wont go back on and stays black. Only way to end the call or show the screen is taking out the battery. Anyone got this problem?
So far...thats what I got. My biggest peeve is when it forecloses during my SMS until I restart it. And even if I try to restart it with the power button, times that wont work since it blacks out. So I would have to take out the battery.
Overall, its a nice sleek heavy duty phone, pretty quick, and you never get bored with it. I download apps, and I heard there are bugs? So maybe thats what causes it? Or maybe memory? I dont know. Im a nerd, but not that big of a nerd to know exactly whats the source to cause this problem.
Ive been with Verizon forever, so im scared to even switch to at&t just for the iphone..
I heard in Feb. 2010, Verizon might come out with an apple phone. So I've heard...but who knows.
So far, I dig my phone and just wanna know who else has this problem.