Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yeaa sorry=/ i'm kind of in a similar situation.

the helio phones are contracted phones...you have to use one of virgin mobile's contracted plans with any of the helio phones including the ocean.

i'm trying to get a new phone on friday and I'm stuck between trying to get a helio ocean, getting a tmobile samsung comeback, or sticking with virgin mobile and getting the x-tc. I really don't know what to do.

but yeaa hope i helped...if i were you i'd stick with the virgin mobile and get the x-tc or shuttle..I currently have a shuttle...solid phone i suppose but I need a new one because it's not sending my texts all the time=/

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

the helio phones are contracted phones...you have to use one of virgin mobile's contracted plans with any of the helio phones including the ocean.

i'm trying to get a new phone on friday and I'm stuck between trying to get a helio ocean, getting a tmobile samsung comeback, or sticking with virgin mobile and getting the x-tc. I really don't know what to do.

but yeaa hope i helped...if i were you i'd stick with the virgin mobile and get the x-tc or shuttle..I currently have a shuttle...solid phone i suppose but I need a new one because it's not sending my texts all the time=/

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have the Marbl for Virgin Mobile...help with helio?

My mom told me i can have whatever phone i want as long as i pay for it...so I want the ocean from helio...the problem is, im not sure about the plan becuz for my virgin mobile phone, I pay 15$ every 3 months...a good deal...but i want an upgrade

my mom is also giving me unlimited texting...she saw the texter's delight deal that was 20$ a month for unlimited texting and 10cents a minute to talk... Im not sure if that will work if i get the helio phone...WHAT DO I DO???? DO I HAVE TO HAVE A DIFFERENT PLAN IN ORDER TO GET THE OCEAN??????? HELP!!!

thank you

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information