Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

nokia 1100(b) suddenly asking for security code? Will 'flashing' the phone work?

Also, I know I could just buy a new phone.. they sell the nokia 1100 for like $10, but this one that I broke has about 75 minutes left on it, plus I want to keep my number. :-(
    This is what happened.

I was charging it up Monday cause I saw the battery getting a little low. I turned it on later that day to set the alarmed. I went and did some stuff and decided to set the alarm for an earlier time. I did so then shut it off. I attempted to turn it back on about 40ish minutes later to check the time. A screen came up asking for a 'security code'. I have had the phone for over 6 years and have never set a security code. Nobody else could have either.

I have tried all the supposed 'default' codes.. ie: 0000, 00000, 9999, 99999, 12345 and so many other combos. I have read that if you do it a certain amount of times another message comes up and you can't try anymore. I am not getting anything like that. I have tried upwards of 30 different things and it still gives the same 'code error'. I have also read that there is no 'master code' for my model of phone.

I have read about something called 'flashing' on my internet searches. Can I take it to any store and that store can flash it, or do I have to take it to a nokia store? Will 'flashing' wipe the memory clean? How do I prove it is my phone? I do not have the receipt any longer. I do know how many minutes is left on it, when I need to renew the minutes, what time the alarm is set for, details of a voice mail I think is saved on it etc.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Master Reset Code is available for Nokia 1100 . It will reset your phone, removing any security locks . To get the master reset code for Free visit Unlock-Free.com .

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information