Also, I know I could just buy a new phone.. they sell the nokia 1100 for like $10, but this one that I broke has about 75 minutes left on it, plus I want to keep my number. :-(
This is what happened.

I was charging it up Monday cause I saw the battery getting a little low. I turned it on later that day to set the alarmed. I went and did some stuff and decided to set the alarm for an earlier time. I did so then shut it off. I attempted to turn it back on about 40ish minutes later to check the time. A screen came up asking for a 'security code'. I have had the phone for over 6 years and have never set a security code. Nobody else could have either.

I have tried all the supposed 'default' codes.. ie: 0000, 00000, 9999, 99999, 12345 and so many other combos. I have read that if you do it a certain amount of times another message comes up and you can't try anymore. I am not getting anything like that. I have tried upwards of 30 different things and it still gives the same 'code error'. I have also read that there is no 'master code' for my model of phone.

I have read about something called 'flashing' on my internet searches. Can I take it to any store and that store can flash it, or do I have to take it to a nokia store? Will 'flashing' wipe the memory clean? How do I prove it is my phone? I do not have the receipt any longer. I do know how many minutes is left on it, when I need to renew the minutes, what time the alarm is set for, details of a voice mail I think is saved on it etc.