Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

News release.. 72yr old Walmart greeter attacked, beaten, stomped in surgery...

...for facial fractures..WHY!? After watching the news ( something i rarely do) I am just shocked at the huge increase in random violence, and if define violence by random assaults, massive military base murders by muslims, and career criminals pardoned by people like gov. huckabey that murder 4 police officers.... thier is no distinction here... the attacks are random, they have no common thread, no logical reason for occurring.... obviously these people have no regard for human life and belong in an institution away from civilized human beings... after watching the news 2nite, i am just shocked at what cowardice human beings will do too our elderly.. and its getting worse.. in 45 secs i saw 2 new clips, the first of which was a 72yr old walmart greeter in surgery too repair crushed facial bones, jaw, nose, eye sockets, teeth, and then an elderly woman jumped by 2 coward gangbangers that pulled her to the ground for her purse... they drug her through the parking lot for that purse... WHY ARE PEOPLE ON MILTARY BASES KILLING TROOPS, WHY ARE ANIMALS WALKING INTO COFFEE JOINTS AND KILLING GROUPS OF COPS, WHY ARE ELDERLY PEOPLE BEING BEATEN AND VICTIMIZED DAILY?? do you have an answer that explains why people are beating and murdering people in such huge numbers in 2009? 4 cops being murdered tells me we have a justice system problem.... what do you think?

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sometime it does feel we're in the last days that the Bible speaks about.Now I'm no Bible-thumper but Revelations speaks to this very randomness your talking about."In the final days before the Day of the Lord,they will lose their natural affection for each other"
    But as a student of history I know there have always been times of great violence.Even a 150 years ago people from Europe always remarked on how Americans seemed more savage than the rest of the civilized world and would get in fights over pennies.
    Even though it's shocking I'm not gonna jump up for new laws we have enough laws,lets enforce the ones we have.

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sometime it does feel we're in the last days that the Bible speaks about.Now I'm no Bible-thumper but Revelations speaks to this very randomness your talking about."In the final days before the Day of the Lord,they will lose their natural affection for each other"
    But as a student of history I know there have always been times of great violence.Even a 150 years ago people from Europe always remarked on how Americans seemed more savage than the rest of the civilized world and would get in fights over pennies.
    Even though it's shocking I'm not gonna jump up for new laws we have enough laws,lets enforce the ones we have.

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information